Aris + Frypan (130)

This gif actually give me life

This gif actually give me life. TBS and Dexter look so happy.

"Well.....glad that's over." Minho coughed, shaking his head after being let down from the ceiling where you had all been hanging.

"Yeah, no kidding." You rubbed your temple, groaning slightly.

"You okay?" Aris asked, watching your curiously.

"Yeah, Fine....just a headache. It's probably normal though with all the blood that was rushing to my head." You laughed quietly. Aris nodded, subtly giving the side of your head a glance as if he was checking for an injury just to make sure.

"Aris, my man." Frypan said with a grin, wrapping an arm around the smaller boy's shoulders.

"Huh? I-" Aris asked in confusion until Frypan interrupted.

"You finally gonna say what I talked to you about? I can't take the tension between you two any longer." Fry said quietly to Aris, who just shook his head.

"You know, if you don't tell Y/N I'm gonna say it, Shank." Fry said in a not so discreet manner, and Aris shook his head quickly.

"No."

"Yep."

"Fry, no."

"I'm gonna do it."

"I'm leaving." Aris turned to go, but Frypan once again pulled him back over towards you, looping an arm around Aris's shoulders.

"He's been looking at you." Frypan said, pointing at Aris who looked ready to die.
"Always sneaking glances, I see it."

"You're making me sound like a stalker, will you shut up?" Aris hissed, smiling out of embarrassment.

"Nah, you're not a stalker, because here's the thing." Fry paused, pointing a finger at you this time.
"You've been sneaking glances at him too."

You shook your head, cheeks burning pink as you opened your mouth to protest but no words came out.

"Gotcha. See man, I told you." Fry hit Aris's shoulder.
"You guys aren't very discreet at checking each other out."