TBS (11)

"Hey Y/N!" Ki Hong's cheerful face popped up on your phone screen

"Hey! How's the crew doing?" You smiled, holding your phone up a little higher.

"It's going well. Oh, and I have something you might like to see." Ki Hong said with a smile.

"Really? And what could that be?" You asked, leaning your elbow on your desk and propping your phone up. You wanted to follow the rest of the cast to the premier, but you had only played an extra. A member of group B. You had become friends with the cast, but you weren't exactly a celebrity.

"You'll see." Ki Hong smirked. He looked up and smiled a little wider.

"Okay, ready?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow.

"Is this what I think it is? Is it Thomas?" You asked eagerly, hoping he'd say yes. Ki Hong didn't answer, just spun in a circle and held the phone up.

"Yes, it is thomaasss." He pointed. Thomas glanced between the phone and Ki Hong with a bright smile.

"Hey." He nodded, looking back at your face on the screen. You could feel yourself blush a little.

"Hey." You smiled back. Ki Hong shook his head.

"Geez lovebirds, that's all you got? Hi?" He laughed. Both of you blushed and he shook his head again.

You and Thomas both blushed, and kissed Hong laughed triumphantly

"I knew it. You're both turning pink. I knew it."