Minho (76) (and im back! Maybe)

Sorry guys

Sorry guys. My schedule has been actual chaos lately. I've been trying reeeaaallly hard to write one of these, but I also have the TBS book I started a while ago, and I was thinking of maybe started a peter Parker one. I know, i need to stop starting new books before I finish the old ones. Anyways, here y'all go!

"Cmon greenie. Let's see what you're made of." Gally said, hopping from foot to foot.

"Come on, I just wanted to get some food." You frowned, shaking your head. A few of the boys booed from the crowd.

"Come onnnnn. I'll go easy on you." Gally smiled, continuing to shift his weight from foot to foot.
"Whenever you're ready."

You sighed, shaking your head and looking around the circle that had formed around you. You groaned in defeat and slowly put up your hands to block yourself.

"There we go, greenie!" Gally grinned. Minho shook his head from the circle, frowning as he folded his arms over his chest.

"This won't end well." He mumbled.

"Hey, give the shank a chance." Alby shrugged, drinking some of the moonshine from a jar.

"The greenie is half the size of him, Alby. That sorry excuse of a builder could could probably crush-"

"OHHHH!" One of the boys yelled as you tried to kick Gally. He moved out of the way, swiping out at your leg.

"Not too shabby. Almost got me." Gally commented. He charged at you, but since you were shorter, you just ducked under his arm.

"Oh." Minho said, his eyebrows lifting in surprise as Gally tripped and face-planted in the sand.

"What'd I tell you," Alby laughed, clapping for you. Minho continued to nod, slightly impressed.

"Well, what do you know. The shank beat the Goliath. Or Gallyath."