Dylan (93)

Just in case anyone doesn't know, Blake Cooper is who played Chuck

"What are you doing all the way up here?" Blake asked, climbing up onto the small platform where you were camped out.

"I'm film crew. So I'm recording." You grinned, glancing away from the camera in your hand to pat the seat next to you as Blake sat down.

He laughed, throwing his head back a bit. "You should be down there dancing with them." He said, leaning over your shoulder to watch through the camera screen.

"Nah. I'm not part of the cast. Odds are this video will end up on the internet somewhere, nobody wants a random camera person in there." You shrugged. It wasn't entirely true, you just needed an excuse.

Blake scoffed.
"Please. You're just trying to record Dylan." He said with a dramatic eye roll.

"Am not."

"Am too. Just ask him out already." He said, poking the screen of the camera, his finger smudging the screen slightly.

"He probably wants you to dance with him."

"He does not."

"He does too." Blake said casually, turning his attention back to the cast dancing below.

"I'll just be taking this." He plucked the camera from your hand.
"And you'll be going over there."

You started to object, but he aimed the camera at your face.

"Go dance or I'm posting this video on my Instagram."

"You wouldn't dare."

"I would. I'm sure everyone would love it, especially when I write the caption about how you love Dylan."

You sent him a glare, but he just shook his head.

"Go." He made a shooing motion with his hand, and you sighed.

You made your way over to the others. Because why the hell not, right?