Gally (106)

Yes I know this isn't actually in the glade but just imagine

"Thomas, shut it. There's no way you can run farther than I can." Minho rolled his eyes.

"I probably could." Thomas shrugged, teasingly.

"Well there's no way you could lift more than I can." Gally bragged, shaking his head. Thomas made a face.

"Hey, you never know." He said sarcastically.
"I picked up Minho one time."

"Hey, you calling me fat?" The runner glared at Thomas, folding his arms over his chest.

"No.......you're just..........heavy." Thomas said quietly.
"Okay, what about the time I climbed a tree? I bet I can climb higher than any of you."

"You were about 10 feet off the ground." You pointed out, walking over and sitting next to Gally.

"10 feet higher than I've seen any of you climb." Thomas persisted.

"Well yeah, but weren't you with your mom?" Gally teased.

"My mom?" Thomas asked, obviously confused as he raised an eyebrow.

"I remember that." You laughed, nodding. "Mama Newt was standing beneath the tree like he was going to catch you if you fell."

"Mhm. "Tommy! Get down from there!"' Gally said, waving his arms in the air as an impersonation of Newt.

Gally and you both burst out laughing, and Thomas's face went red.
"Shuck off."