Minho (17)

Prepare for cheesiness

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Prepare for cheesiness. In a good way, tho

"Hey, how you holding up?" Minho asked, crouching down next to you beneath the rock structure in the scorch.

"Been better." You smiled weakly, turning onto your side.

"How's your head?" Minho asked, putting a hand on your forehead. "You still feel warm." He sighed.

"It's just a cold, Min. Maybe a flu at best." You yawned, coughing a little.

"Well keep resting. I think we're heading out soon, and I'll carry you if I have to." He said, setting a water bottle by your side. He sighed again and went to stand up.

"Hey Min?" You asked quietly, your voice not able to be as loud as you'd like it to. Whether it was from the dust that caked your throat, or whatever was making you feel sick, you couldn't tell.

"Yeah?" Minho asked, crouching back down again.

"Can you lay with me?" You asked quietly, yawning.

"Of course." He said with a small smile, sitting down and stretching out onto the ground next to you. You immediately snuggled into his chest, wrapping an arm around him.

"Goodnight." You yawned, closing your eyes. Minho ran his fingers through your hair.

"Goodnight, Y/N."