Will Poulter (14)

Let's just appreciate TBS's smile cuz AWWWE

"Alright, you two. You ready to play a game of 'most likely?'" The interviewer smiled.

"Hell yeah." Will said, taking a sip of water from his water bottle before setting it down.

"The first round is about an event. Let's get started." The woman smiled.

"Most likely to sleep through filming and show up late to set?" She asked. Will smirked and pointed at Thomas.

"Hey," Thomas pouted, trying to hold back the smile.
"Okay, Yeah, you're right." Both boys laughed and the interviewer moved on.

"Most likely to eat the entire table of food?" She asked. Will and Thomas looked at each other and said at the same time "Dylan."

"Most likely to FaceTime on set." She said. Thomas thought for a second.

"Ki Hong, probably." He shrugged. The interviewer nodded and flipped to a different cue card.

"Alright, next topic. Relationships! Most likely to date Kaya?" She asked.

"Probably dexter. They hang out a lot." Thomas made a face. The interviewer laughed.

"Okay, what about Dylan?" She smiled. Both boys shrugged.

"Probably none of the cast." Will said. The woman nodded again.

"Y/N?" She said, raising an eyebrow. Thomas smiled and laughed, looking over at Will, who blushed the tiniest little bit.

"Is it me? I'm going to say it's me and just hope, that maybe it's me." He said, scratching his chin. The lady laughed.

"Sure, it can be you."

"Hell yeah." Will laughed, pumping a fist in the air