Ki hong (57)

"Why the hell did I agree to this

"Why the hell did I agree to this." Ki Hong sighed, sitting in his chair.

"I have no idea. What am I supposed to do, again?" You asked, holding a baseball in your hand.

"I have to answer a question right, and if I get it wrong, you get to throw it at me," he shrugged.

"How on earth is this even remotely a good idea?" You asked, shaking your head.

"I got dared, Y/N. Just...ask the questions and let's get this over with." Ki Hong sighed, leaning back in his seat.

"Alright...." you took a breath, shaking your head again.
"Who picked these questions...?" You mumbled.
"How much water would you have to drink in one sitting, for it be lethal?"

"What?" Ki Hong asked. "Dylan I swear....." he shook his head.
"Uhhh.....a lot?"

"Sorry, babe. 17 bottles. Kinda surprising actually, but you got it wrong." You held up with baseball.

"Crud." He sighed, putting his hands on the armrests.
"Alright. Gimme your best shot."

"You sure?" You asked hesitantly. He nodded.
"I kinda have to. Otherwise I won't be able to live this down." Ki Hong sighed and waved to the camera.
"Go ahead."

You nodded, tossing the baseball at him, and it hit him. In a certain spot. He doubled over in his chair, arms crossed over his lap.

"Owwwwwwwww." He groaned, laughing a little as he curled up into a ball in his seat. You immediately apologized, one hand over your mouth.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you there. I was aiming for your chest." You said, eyebrows furrowed as you got up and kneeled in front of him.

"Well your aim was a bit off there." Ki Hong choked out, smiling a little.

"Good throw though." He managed to say.

"Okay, we're done with this game." You shook your head, running your fingers through his hair as he caught his breath.

"Yeah, I'm good with that." He nodded, still hunched over a bit. You kissed his forehead before standing up with a sigh.

"I'll get you some ice."