Newt (long and sad) (15)

So uh, to any of you that read the books you probably know what it's about. This one I feel like might need a warning beforehand, so....

 This one I feel like might need a warning beforehand, so

Requested by @Sl35o52

You sat down on the chair in the medhut, fiddling with a bottle of pills. You were bored out of your mind, and had nobody in the medhut to take care of.

But not for long.

A little while later you heard shouting. You sat up from your seat and looked through the window, peering outside to see what was going on. You couldn't tell what all the commotion was about, but you heard Minho yelling.

"Y/N!" He shouted. You sprinted out of the medhut and pushed through the crowd of boys that had gathered around the doors. Minho held an unconscious, and bleeding, Newt. His ankle was twisted the wrong way, and blood soaked through the lower half of his pant leg.

"Oh my god...Get him to the medhut, I'll get the supplies." You said hurriedly, pushing boys out of the way so Minho could get through easier. You ran into the medhut and set up a clean bed for Newt, already pulling out sterile needles, painkillers, and all the bandages you could find. A little while later Minho walked into the medhut with Newt.

"Set him down right here." You ordered. Minho did as you said, stepping out of the way as Clint and Jeff cane in.

"Holy Shuck." Jeff mumbled.

"No time for staring you two, I need clean cloths and someone needs to thread a needle." You ordered the other medjacks, pushing down the panic in your stomach and starting to get to work.

"What the hell happened?" You asked Minho as you cut away part of his pant leg to see what you were working with.

"I don't....I don't know exactly." He mumbled, looking down at the blood that stained his hands.

"Here." Jeff said, interrupting you and Minho as he handed you a clean cloth. You started to wipe off some of the blood on Newts leg, and you could see just how bad it was.

"Shuck." You mumbled, grabbing some alcohol and disinfecting the cut so you could sew it up and solve at least one of the problems.

"Needle, Clint." You ordered. He handed you the needle and you sewed up the cut on his leg as best as you could, biting your lip so hard that it bled.

"Okay....that's done..." you let out a sigh. Minho sat down on another bed, out of the way but still watching worriedly.

"He's going to need a cast at least. There's no way to set his leg back in place without it...it won't heal right." You said quietly.

"What?" Minho asked. The other two boys looked at other and frowned.

"I mean, I'll try my best, but his leg won't be the same." You repeated. Minho bit the inside of his cheek and looked at the floor.

"We'll get out of here and give you some space to work." Jeff mumbled, heading out.

You and Minho sat in silence, the only noise being Newts raspy breathing.

And you cried.

Part two will be tomorrow. I couldn't work the gif into this part, but that'll play in tomorrow.