Will (58)

"Mm" you groaned, rolling over in bed

"Mm" you groaned, rolling over in bed. You went to snuggle up next to Will, met only by cold sheets and an empty pillow.

"Will?" You mumbled, sitting up and rubbing your eyes.
"Where the hell did you go?" You asked aloud, knowing you wouldn't get an answer. You always woke up before he did. You hoped nothing was wrong, and got up, venturing out of the room.

You were met with faint music coming from the kitchen. You shook your head and followed the song, stepping into the doorway to see Will dancing in front of the stove, a pan in his hand.

"What are you up to?" You smiled, leaning against the doorframe. He jumped a little, still dancing as he looked over towards you.

"Oh...uh.....hi Y/N." He said, scrambling to turns down the volume on the music a little.

You waved, grinning. "What are you up to?"

"I was making you breakfast in bed. You weren't supposed to be awake already." He said, flipping a pancake in the pan.

"Awe. That's sweet." You smiled, tilting your head a little.
"What's the occasion?"

"There isn't one. I just woke up early so I thought I'd make some pancakes. But since you were still asleep, I figured I'd make it special." He shrugged, putting a pancake onto a plate with some strawberries.

"Go on back to bed. I'll be there in a second." Will smiled, kissing your cheek and handing you a cup of coffee. You smiled back, kissing him quickly before heading back towards your room and climbing into bed. Your heart felt warm after the conversation. Seriously, how was he real.