Thomally (99)

"Why do you hate me?" Thomas asked, shuffling through the grass as Gally let him to the slammer, carrying a torch

"Who said i do?" Gally responded casually, giving a slight shrug. Thomas let out a small scoff.

"I'd say it's pretty obvious. Ever since I got here you've been breathing down my neck and telling me what I can and can't do." He huffed, looking down at the ground. Gally gave a slight sideways glance, stopping outside the slammer.

"Maybe I just don't want to see another greenie show up just to watch them die." Gally said quietly, looking down at Thomas. (Because seriously, Will looks so fricking tall in that gif)

Thomas paused a second, opened his mouth to say something, but kept quiet as he looked up. Gally turned to open the door to the slammer.

"Sorry about this. It's not very fun in there. I just need to get it into your thick skull that the maze is dangerous, so if this is what it takes," he trailed off as he opened the wooden door.
"Then it is what it is."

Thomas nodded quietly, still slightly confused as he walked into the slammer. Gally closed the door behind him, latching it with a length of twine, and sat there, crouched with the torch in his hand for a moment.

"I don't hate you Thomas. Just so we're clear." Gally said with what almost seemed like a small smile.

"I'll be back to check on you in the morning." He sighed and stood up.

"Yeah...see ya." Thomas mumbled and watched as Gally walked off.

Never written a Thomally before. Was it good? Bad? Meh? Absolutely god-awful. Who knows. Annnnyways. Tomorrow is the 300th imagine, so keep requesting what you want! I've gotten a few dms, too, and even if your request isn't the 300th one, I'll still write it, lol. Love you guys!❤️