TBS (31)

Can we appreciate this gif

Can we appreciate this gif. I love it so freaking much like its not healthy to love a gif this much.

"Alright, that's a wrap. Feel free to talk all you want." The interviewer smiled, walking out of the room on her break.

"Soooo. That was an interesting interview." Ki Hong laughed next to Thomas. You took the interviewers seat, crossing your leg over the other and leaning forward, acting like she did. "So, Thomas, if you could bring anyone to the maze with you, who would it be?"

"You. Wait.....no, not you, I wouldn't do that to you, Love. I would bring someone evil. I guess I'd bring Janson, and make it easier on us later." He laughed, playing along.

"If you could go into the maze knowing one thing, what would you want to know?" You leaned forward in your chair, hands clasped in your lap.

"Hm...I think I'd want to learn karate. I wouldn't need to be scared of grievers, I could just fight them with my bare hands." Thomas joked, and Ki Hong laughed.

"That's a good one, just walk up to a griever like "square up, bro." Ki Hong smiled, putting his hands up. Thomas nodded, holding his hands out and making a face as he pretended to chop the air.

"Oh my god, you guys." You burst out laughing, burying your head in your hands.

"This is why group B made it out before you, with more survivors." You laughed, and the other two joined in.