Will (88)

"Will, what was it like filming the end scene of the first movie?" A young boy asked, leaning into the microphone

Will let out a small sigh from his chair at the table up front, the breath barely being heard over the speakers.
"You know, it was sad to go. At the time I didn't even know I would be coming back, so I thought it was saying goodbye to everyone." Will answered. The boy nodded and sat down, and you stepped up to the microphone next.

"Hey, Will, can you give us your best dance moves?" You asked with a grin. It took him a second to recognize you beneath the sunglasses you were wearing, and he was pretty far away, but then he smiled. The audience seemed confused, but it was an inside joke between the two of you.

He started flailing his arms around in his chair, dancing like his impression of a ballerina, while also not getting out of his chair. A few of the kids sitting near you laughed loudly, along with a few chuckles from throughout the crowd.

"Thanks," you laughed, snapping a photo and lifting your sunglasses. Will nodded and leaned forward in his seat a bit, still grinning.

"Everyone, this is Y/N. If you guys didn't know, I'm Y/N's boyfriend. Can you guys say hi?" He asked the audience. There was a short pause, followed by hundreds of kids, teens, and young adults, all saying various forms of the word 'hello.'

You blew a kiss to the crowd and walked off to your seat, giving high fives to a few kids as you went.

Because hey, you were dating a celebrity that they liked. That made you pretty cool to them.