Dylan obrien (12)

"Dylan, have you seen my sweater?" You asked, peeking your head into the room

"Dylan, have you seen my sweater?" You asked, peeking your head into the room. He was supposed to be signing autographs, but they were taking a break.

"Nope, Sorry. Did you check the coat room?" He asked, spinning around his chair.

"Yeah, it's not there." You sighed, walking into the room with your arms folded.

"I haven't seen it. Sorry, Y/N." Dylan said, continuing to turn in circles in his spinning desk chair.

"Mhm. I know I left it on my hook, and now it's gone." You said, folding your arms over your chest.

"Are you accusing me of stealing your sweater? I am offended!" Dylan said dramatically, feigning a look of hurt as he put a hand on his chest.

"Welllll the room is guarded by security, and you're the only one that's been in there." You said. Dylan went to take a sip from his water bottle as the door opened to your right. He looked out of the corner of his eye and almost did a spit take, having to cover his mouth to keep from laughing.

"Dylan, where the hell is my shirt?" Ki Hong folded his arms over his chest as he stood in the doorway shirtless. Dylan couldn't take it and spit out the water as he laughed.

"Really, Dylan?" You raised an eyebrow, unamused.

"There in my backpack." He laughed, getting out of his chair to get them. He handed your sweater back to you, and Ki Hong swatted the back of his head before putting on his shirt.

"So what was the point of that anyways?" You asked skeptically. Dylan shrugged and kissed your forehead.

"Sorry, babe. I was just bored and wanted to see you guys. I may have taken a few other things too." He smirked. The door opened again.

"Dylannn, where's my phone?" Will called. Dylan made a face.

"That's my cue, gotta run." He said before turning and sprinting away.