Dylan (56)

"Whats this?" Dylan asked as you set a box on the table in front of him with a wide smile on your face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Whats this?" Dylan asked as you set a box on the table in front of him with a wide smile on your face. He looked at the box, wrapped in blue paper with a small hole on the back side, which he couldn't see.

"Whats it for?" He asked, smiling up at you as he scooted the box a bit closer to him.

"For your new role. You got the part, so I thought you deserved something." You shrugged, sitting across from him eagerly.
"Go on, open it."

Dylan slowly untied the ribbon around it, lifting the lid off of it. A small puppy stuck it's head out of the box, making Dylan jump the slightest bit.
"Oh!" He looked up at you, then back at the puppy.

"You got me a dog?" He said happily with wide eyes as he took the puppy out of the box.

"Mhm! The other day when we walked past the pet store, I saw your face." You beamed as he hugged the squirming puppy to his chest. The dog yipped and licked his face.

"God I love you." Dylan smiled, kissing your cheek before continuing to play with the little puppy.

"What are you gonna call him?" You asked, leaning your elbow on the table and watching your boyfriend happily.

"I don't know. Any ideas?" He laughed as the puppy tried to lick his face again.

"Okay...just an idea. Don't laugh at me." You smiled, licking your lip. "But I was thinking Edison. It sounds weird, but I thought it could be cute because in your new role you play Thomas, who's based off Thomas Edison." You explained. Dylan looked over at you, mouth hangin open a bit.

"That's actually really cute." Dylan smiled, and the puppy barked quietly.

"I think Edison agrees."

The Maze Runner Gif Imagines (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें