Gally (52)

Time for some pre-griever sting Gally cuteness

"It was awesome, shank, I'm telling you." Gally laughed loudly, head turned to the side as he talked with Newt.

"Sounds like it. Wish I was there. I'd pay to see Minho make a fool of himself." Newt laughed back. You smiled to yourself and strolled over, sitting across from Gally. He was wearing a gray shirt, which wasn't normal for him, but it wasn't a problem at all. It actually looked pretty nice on him.

"What are you both up to? Having fun?" You teased as you stood in front of Gally, who turned to you with a wide smile still plastered on his face.
"I'm great!"

"Good to hear." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "What's the occasion?" You asked as you messed up his hair a bit. Gally rolled his eyes and pulled you into his lap, partially so you would stop touching his hair.

"Just had a good laugh, is all." He continued to smile and kissed the tip of your nose.

"Well, whatever it is, I like it." You giggled, resting your head on his shoulder. Newt shook his head.

"You guys are bloody adorable. Cheesy, but adorable." He commented. Gally beamed even wider and pulled you a little closer.

"Shut up, slinthead. Let me enjoy him being happy." You whispered to Newt, who just got up and left the room with a smile, leaving the two of you alone.