Dylan (111)

"They better have coffee at the breakfast bar

"They better have coffee at the breakfast bar." Dylan mumbled, yawning and slipping on his shoes.

"I'm sure they will. Most places do. And if not, we can drive somewhere and get some."

Dylan nodded, groggily heading out of the hotel room and towards the lounge with you. It was a late night for him, which was the reason for staying in a hotel. He had a photoshoot, and brought you along.

Of course, he didn't get back to the room until almost 3 in the morning, and was exhausted by that point. It was 6:00 now, and if you didn't have to be to the airport in an hour, he'd still be asleep.

"Which...which way is it to the breakfast place?" Dylan asked, scratching his chin.

"To the left. Come on." You sighed, smiling and taking his hand. 

Ten minutes later, Dylan had devoured a bagel and downed a cup of coffee, and he seemed a little better.

However, when you reached the car, you offered to drive, and he gladly accepted.

"Do you remember how to get to the airport from here? I have the GPS hooked up if we need it." You mentioned after pulling out of the parking lot. You turned to see if he had heard you, but he was already snoring, his head pressed up against the window.

"Awe." You smiled, reclining his seat back so he would be more comfortable, turning down the radio. You also took sunglasses he had tucked into his shirt, and put them over his eyes to block out the sun.

You kissed his cheek, and continued driving to the airport.