Minho (151)

"Y/N, come here please

"Y/N, come here please." A WICKED worker asked. You complied, walking over to the computer she was sitting at and standing professionally even though you itched to slam her head against the keyboard.

"I need you to go through the footage of the maze. We're getting info on subject A-7, and we think the day after his night in the maze will show some insight." The worker said casually.

"Of course." You said blandly, heading over to your computer and opening the logs of the maze. Beetle-blades recorded almost everything, and it didn't take long to find the videos from that day.

After he made it out of the maze with Thomas, you had never been happier. Anytime you saw each other for the next few days you would break into the biggest smiles, sometimes give each other a hug because you knew he had come back safely and you didn't have to worry anymore. You had been ready to assume he was gone forever, but then he wasn't.

The camera footage showed him talking with you, grinning widely as you exchange jokes. There was no audio, but you didn't need to hear it to know what he was saying. His laugh was contagious and the smile was too. Just watching the video made you smile, and you had to cover your mouth with your hand so the others wouldn't notice.

You missed him. A lot. After Teresa had sold out the gladers, she took you and Minho back with her to the compound, along with a few others. He was in the worst spot though. You weren't immune, so you were of no use for testing. They stuck you in the computer lab, and sometimes you would catch glimpses of him in the hallways before the guards dragged him around another corner.

You sat there and watched the video for a few more minutes, then clicked away and closed your eyes. You leaned back in your chair and tried to slow your mind, but it kept going back to one thing.

You were going to help thomas and the others break Minho out.

And you were going to see his smile again.