Gally (134) + new book

"Hey, Y/N, come on, wanna go?" Gally called, standing in the circle

"I'll go easy. We haven't fought in a long time."

You shook your head. "No thanks, don't want you to hit your head and lose even more brain cells."

The crowd collectively mumbled "oooooh" under their breath as Gally shook his head.
"That's not very nice, slinthead."

"Don't call me slinthead." You rolled your eyes.

"Well then what do you want to be called? Shank?" Gally asked. He started walking around the circle, and you realized the boys behind you had slowly backed up to make the circle bigger.

"If you get to call me shank, what do I get to call you?" You raised an eyebrow, expecting to call him every bad name you could imagine, but he shrugged.

"You can call me your boyfriend."

The crowd fell dead silent, and your face flushed red. That was the last possible thing you had expected to happen.

Gally laughed. "Come on, it's just a joke, but I'll tell you what. If I can win against Minho, I get to take you on a date."

Minho folded his arms over his chest. "I never agreed to that-"

"You're on." You grinned.

"Good. Come on, klunk-face, let's get this over with." Gally motioned Minho forward.

You laughed and stepped out of the circle, and almost surprised yourself by hoping that Minho would lose.

So, quick update! For anyone that doesn't follow me, or maybe you do, I posted a new story a while back. It's a multi-fandom hunger games, and you get to decide who not only goes into the games, but who will come out. So do me a favor, head to my profile, and vote on characters from your favorite fandoms! I'd really appreciate it, and I've never done a book like this before, so please check it out! #NotAshamedOfTheSelfPromo