Newt (78)

"Over here

"Over here. We'll get you set up. I'm sure you'd all enjoy a warm shower." You smiled warmly, glancing over at the gladers as you showed them around.

"I'd enjoy it if you joined me," Thomas muttered under his breath. Newt hit his arm, rolling his eyes.
"Very classy, greenie."

"Anyways. Here you are. Go shower up. All of you." You said, turning on your heel to face them as you folded your arms over your chest.

"Hey, can I ask your name?" Thomas asked, tilting his head a bit.

"Nah, I'm good." You sighed.

"What?" Thomas scrunched up his nose. "I don't even get to know your name?"

"You're not my type." You smirked. Although, that wasn't entirely true. You weren't sure if you had a type, but it was fun to watch his face twist in confusion.

Thomas frowned.
"Who is?"

There was silent pause as you glanced around the group, then brought your hand up and pointed.
"Him."

Newt looked over at you, down at your extended hand, then at his own chest like he didn't believe you were pointing at him.

"Wait...newt?" Thomas asked, still persisting.

"Oh, so that's his name? I was just going to call him hot." You teased. Thomas said there with as blank of an expression as he could. Newt on the other hand, tried not to laugh, and failed. He smiled and pressed his lips together while the other graders laughed.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Thomas sighed, throwing his hand up. Newt clapped a hand on Thomas's shoulder.

"Nice try, Tommy." He chuckled, glancing at you.

"Well in that case, can i get your name?"

You nodded, not exactly expecting the situation to go this way, but not complaining.

"Y/N. It's nice to meet you, Newt."