Gally (96) (long)

"Gally, are you sure that Jeremy was with you?"

"Yes, Alby, I'm positive. The shank was standing next to all morning. He wasn't the one that broke into the weapons room." Gally sighed, leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"Well we need to find 'em, whoever the hell it is." Alby mumbled with his head in his hand. Gally nodded, rubbing his chin in thought as he tried to remember if all the builders had been accounted for. Then the door to the homestead burst open.

"Gally...we need you.....now.....med hut...." Clint panted, his hands on his hips.

"What? What happened?" Gally asked, stepping away from the wall where he had been standing as he looked on with concern.

"We don't have time, you gotta get over there." Clint said, already turning to run out of the homestead. Gally sprinted out after him, heart racing.

His loud boots trampled the dirt under his feet as he ran over, a sinking feeling in his gut. He followed Clint into the medhut. The second the door opened and he saw what had going on, he hurried over to the bed you were laying on.

"What the hell happened?" Gally asked, voice breaking slightly. Newt and Jeff both looked up at his voice, as they were both in the room already.

"We uh...found out who broke into the weapons room..." Clint said quietly, standing next to the bed as he started to help Jeff, who was bandaging a spot on your stomach.
"The slinthead was stung. He got a knife, and you know how it is when someone gets stung. It was just unlucky, Gally. Y/N was the closest person."

"Is Y/N okay?" He asked, crouching next to the bed and reaching for your hand. Behind him, Alby made his way into the room. He stood next to newt, and they mumbled quietly to each other. They often did that, since they were first and second in command. Anytime anyone was hurt, (not counting small things like builders smashing their thumbs with a hammer) they wanted to be there.

"S'just a bit of blood loss is all. The knife didn't hit anything major, but it's still a nasty cut.     Y/N passed out, but that was probably just the sight of blood." Jeff said to the small group.

Gally nodded quietly as he listened and thought to himself. He ran a finger over your wrist, just to check for a pulse himself, then cleared his throat.

"Alright, who was it?" Gally asked quickly as he stood back up. "Who's nose do I have to break?"

"Nobody is breaking anyone's nose." Alby warned in a serious tone.

"I still want to know." Gally replied, his jaw squared as he gritted his teeth.

"Well....it was Ian. You know, the bagger." Clint said, anxiously glancing between Gally and Alby.

"Not that shank." Alby sighed, but Gally just squinted his eyes slightly.
"Where is he."

There was a pause, and Newt took a breath.

"Already in the pit. Gally, the kid is out of his mind. He doesn't have any idea what happened and the small bit of actual words we could get from him are rubbish. He's not making sense." Newt sighed.

"So let me get this straight." Gally said quietly, pausing and folding his arms in front of him.
"Y/N was stabbed, out of nowhere. He was stung, okay, I get that. But you haven't banished him? Alby, you're the big rule follower. What happened to 'never harm another glader', huh? Doesn't this look like harming another glader?" Gally fumed as he gestured to you, his voice growing slightly louder with each word.

"We can't banish him until the doors close, you dimwit." Alby rolled his eyes.

"Then at least let me knock him out so he can't harm anyone else." Gally muttered and started to storm out. Newt grabbed his arm.

"Where do you think you're going? He's locked up, he's not going anywhere. And you, Gally, are also not going anywhere." He replied firmly.

"You can't stop me." Gally glared.

"Listen to me, slinthead. You're going to sit your ass down in that chair, and stay there until Y/N wakes up. You're not going to make anything better by storming over there and bashing the poor boys brains in, so you're going to sit down and wait this whole bloody mess out." Newt said as he let go of Gallys arm. The two boys looked at each other, and Gally sighed after a minute.

"Damn it." Gally kicked the wall nearby as he turned away to pace slightly.
"You're right." He mumbled quietly. Newt patted his arm, walking him back over to the chair next to your bed. Alby stayed by the door, just watching the other two.

"Good. We'll handle Ian. You just focus on being there when Y/N wakes up," Newt said in a gentler tone than before. Gally nodded, sitting down and sighing. He held your hand quietly, and the others seemed to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that Gally wouldn't be on the warpath. They all slowly left the medhut, aside from the medjacks of course.

Gally continued to hold your hand in silence, and stayed by your side the rest of the time.