Everyone (part 2)(101)

So uhhhh this is the only gif I could find of a younger cast member but it's so adorable? I know this doesn't really look like he's in WICKED, and it's not the entire group, but you know the entire group as kids doesn't exist

So uhhhh this is the only gif I could find of a younger cast member but it's so adorable? I know this doesn't really look like he's in WICKED, and it's not the entire group, but you know the entire group as kids doesn't exist. So, enjoy some baby Newt/TBS. This is a bit different from the book. Oh well.

It had been 4 years since the day WICKED brought you in. After the ride to the compound, they separated you from the other kids. You hadn't seen them again.

Today, they changed that. They said something about starting trials soon, but you had no idea what that meant.
Everyone ate quietly, sitting in the white cafeteria. Nobody really knew anybody else, aside from a few quiet conversations between kids who met less than twenty minutes earlier.

"Psst. Over here." A voice called from across the cafeteria. You turned to look, seeing only the faces of kids you didn't know, until one familiar face popped into view.

"Hm?" You mumbled, glancing around for a guard, and seeing nobody. You picked up your tray, hurrying over to the table and sitting across from the boy.

"I remember you." He said quietly. "I'm Minho. You remember me?"

You did. He was older, almost a head taller than you now, but his face was still pretty much the same. He must've been about ten years old now.

You nodded, even though the name was new.
"But i thought your name was-"

"They changed it. Just like they changed everyone else's. What's your name now?" Minho asked as he sipped from the cup of water in front of him.

"Y/N." You said with a slight smile, glad to have someone to talk to again.

"So, you see anyone else that we know?" Minho asked, clearing his throat and glancing around the room.

"I haven't seen anyone." You shrugged, looking around again.

"Wait....is that him?" You squinted as you peered over at the table next to you.

"Huh?" Minho asked, copying you and looking over.
"Oh hey, it's what's-his-name. Steven?"

"Close enough." You shrugged, trying to get his attention. When he didn't look up, Minho picked a carrot up off his tray and chucked it at the other boy. It hit him square in the forehead.

"What the-" he jumped in his seat, whipping his head around to look at you. His eyes darted between you and Minho, and then they widened. He tapped the girl next to him, which you soon realized was the girl previously known as DeeDee, and they joined you at the table. Both had the same colored hair, but where she had bright blue eyes, he had comforting brown ones.

"Names." Minho said firmly, pointing at them with a spoon the second they sat down.

"What?" The boy asked. Minho rolled his eyes.

"Names. We know your old ones. What are your new ones?"

"Teresa." The girl replied, then pointed to the boy. "Thomas."

"Teresa and Thomas, huh? You siblings?" Minho squinted at them. You did the same.

"What? No." Thomas shook his head. "The name thing wasn't planned."

"Mmmhm." Minho nodded, then hit your arm.

"That boy. He was with us too, wasn't he?" He gestured to a blonde boy and you nodded.
"Yeah. He was with his sister, I think. Wonder where she is."

"Should someone go get him?" Thomas asked, turning to look over his shoulder. All three of you looked at Thomas in a silent way of pointing fingers, and he sighed. He got up from the table and walked over, returning a second later with the blonde boy.

"Alright. Let's make this quick." Minho pointed at his chest.
"Minho." He pointed to you. "Y/N." Then to the others. "Thomas, Teresa, and......" he trailed off, pointing at the new boy.

"Newt."

"Newt? What kind of name is Newt?" Thomas laughed quietly.

"It's my name." Newt rolled his eyes, and Teresa kicked Thomas under the table.

"So where are the others?" Newt asked, still appearing almost as young as he did four years ago, though taller with slightly longer hair.

"Probably not in this lunch. There's a lot of us, I doubt they could fit us all in the same cafeteria." Teresa pointed out logically.

"Yeah, speaking of the cafeteria,what's the deal? Why are they letting us meet each other all of a sudden." Minho joined in.

"Maybe they were just sick of everyone complaining how lonely we were." You suggested.

"Maybe." Thomas said quietly, poking his mashed potatoes with a fork.
"What's everyone's room number?"

"Why?" Minho made a face.

"So I can visit you guys. Or we could all visit each other." Thomas explained, and the entire group seemed to jump on the idea.

"I'm in room 217."

"112"

"135"

Everyone shared their number, and you drilled it into your brain repeatedly, determined to remember them all until you could get back to your room to write it down.

"Alright everyone, back to your rooms." Janson called from the front of the room. Everyone stood up, cleaning off their trays and lining back up.

You all stood together. Thomas in front, then Minho, Newt, You, and Teresa. The guards walked everyone back to their rooms, but not before you gave a fist bump to everyone. It wasn't much of a secret handshake, but you still did it secretly.

And you and the others also planned to secretly meet up that night , in Thomas's room.

And you would keep doing it until the maze trials began.