Minho (7)

"We're almost there, keep going!" Thomas yelled, sprinting along with the group

"We're almost there, keep going!" Thomas yelled, sprinting along with the group. You were running next to Minho, and your heart was racing out of control. Lightning slammed down into the ground around you, thunder booming overhead.

"Come on!" Thomas yelled again. But then there was a crash next to you, a sharp hiss, and a bright light. You were thrown backwards onto the ground, your ears ringing from the close encounter with lightning.

Minho was laying on the ground unconscious, his clothes singed in spots.

"Minho?" You choked out, forcing yourself up onto your hands.

"Oh my god, Minho!" You yelled, shaking his shoulder. He didn't move.

"We've gotta go, come on!" Thomas said, grabbing one of Minho's arms and hauling him to his feet. You helped Thomas support Minho, and you both carried him towards the building as the lightning continued to strike the ground. The second you were inside the two of you set Minho down on the ground.

His head lolled limply to the side, his eyes still shut. You cupped his face with your hands, but he didn't respond. You felt a sinking feeling in your stomach and you eyes grew a little watery.
"Minho? Please wake up." You said worriedly, checking for a pulse. A few gladers nearby tried to help wake him up, including newt and Thomas. You tried shaking his shoulder again.

Minho groaned, and his eyes fluttered a little.
"What happened? You shanks look worried." He coughed hoarsely. The boys around you let out sighs of relief as You smiled and hugged him, still shaking and crying a little bit.

"You scared me to death Min, I thought I lost you." You said. He coughed again and put a hand on your back. You tried to ignore the smell of burning hair and fabric

"I'm okay, I'll be fine."