Thomas (18)

Sorryyyy it's been two days since I posted now

Sorryyyy it's been two days since I posted now. I feel Shucking bad. I'll post three today to make up for it

"You must be Thomas." You said, folding your arms over your chest, as the group of boys walked into the WICKED compound
"Ava's told me all about you."

The boys exchanged glances, like they were determining whether you were a threat or not.

"Really? About what?" Thomas asked, keeping his eye on you as he followed you through the compound, the other boys trailing behind.

"What do you think? She tells all of us that you're one of the best test subjects." You shrugged, leading them through the compound.

"Really?" He asked, not exactly surprised, but not amused either.

"Mhm. Everyone's heard about the great Thomas." You teased. He raised an eyebrow.

"And who are you, exactly?" Minho called from behind Thomas.

"Let's just say I'm a friend. And that between you and me, Ava seemed to be right about all of you." You said, glancing around the group.

"Right about what?" Newt asked.

"Well, she warned me that you'd all look like....what's your word for it...klunk?" You joked. The boys rolled their eyes.

"Okay, Fine...maybe she was wrong about one thing." You added with a smirk.

"And whats that?" Thomas asked, almost annoyed.

"Well, she didn't tell me that the great Thomas would be so good-looking." You joked.

"Well I would hope not, cuz Ava's old....that's just weird." Frypan said.

You laughed quietly and kept walking, rolling your eyes with a smile.