Will (48)

"Alright, Will, strike a pose

"Alright, Will, strike a pose." You said, getting behind your camera.

"Like what exactly?" He asked, putting his hands in his coat pockets.

"Uhhh. Act serious." You said, focusing the camera on him as he looked at the camera. He put both hands on his waist, turning a bit with a formal expression.

"Gooooood. Now look off towards the side, get that great side view." You joked.

Will looked over at one of the cameras on the side, tilting his shoulders the other way with a small grin, and you took some more photos.

"Runway walk." You laughed, watching as he headed towards the back of the set, taking a few dramatic steps towards the camera.

"Aaaand sassy!" You called, he turned to the side and put his hand on his hip, tilting his head a bit. He made a face.
"Is this sassy enough? Should I summon my inner Minho?" He joked. You took the pictures and burst out laughing. Will followed a second later, smiling and shaking his head.

"That was pretty stupid, I'm sorry." He smiled, scratching his forehead. You shook your head and continued to laugh.

You snapped a few more pictures of him, getting a few great images of him with a natural smile. It made your heart melt to see him happy, not acting or posing.

"Break!" You smiled, continuing to giggle as Will walked off to get some lunch. You went back over the pictures you had gotten, eagerly awaiting when he'd be ready for the second part of the photoshoot.