Everyone (100)

So quick note. I wanted to do this, but I may do a Janson one😂with a griever. Because they deserve each other

 Because they deserve each other

This kinda starts sad, too. Just a heads up

"HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" A guard shouted, running towards you with a gun aimed and ready to fire. Your mother gripped your arm, pulling you close to her as the man kept the gun raised.

"I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM." The man repeated. You realized he was pointing at your mother, not you, and she shakily let go you to raise her hands with her palms facing him.

"Please....just put the gun down." She said quietly, giving you a slight nudge towards the man.

"You're infected." The man stated matter of factly, continuing to aim at you. Your mother didn't respond, just put a hand on your back and gently pushed you further from her.

"Mom, stop." You cried out, wrapping your arms around her neck. She patted your back, and the man aimed the gun again, so she put her hand back up.

"Just go with the man, honey. It'll be okay, I promise." She said quietly.

"No."

"Go. I love you." She said, kissing the top of your head. She stepped backwards, keeping her hands raised. Before you could even understand what exactly was happening, the man grabbed your arm, yanking you towards a big truck with the back open. Guards and other children lined the inside, but you weren't focused on that.

You craned your neck to try and see your mom, but she was lost in the crowd of parents calling to the guards, and the men in the uniforms simply closed the back of the truck once everyone was inside.

And there you were, shoved into a small area with about 7 to 8 other kids. The one to your left was an Asian boy, seemingly very bored. To your right, a small blonde girl with a boy next to her. He was asleep on her shoulder.

"What's happening?" You asked, breaking the silence. The Asian boy turned to you, watching the guard out of the corner of his eye as he whispered quietly, "they're taking us somewhere. I don't know where though."

"Do you trust them?" You whispered back.

"Nope." He replied blatantly.

The boy to his left nodded. He was a bit older than the rest of you, with a dark complexion and closely cropped hair. He seemed nice.
"Don't let them hear you talking. The guards. They could hurt you." He warned.

"They have guns. Scary." A young boy with curly brown hair added in a childish voice from his seat across from you. He couldn't have been over 3 years old, while the rest of you were about 5-7.

Another boy had brown hair, and he met your eyes for a second. The Asian boy next to you cleared his throat, and you shifted your attention.
"I have an idea. All of us should watch out for each other. I don't like those guys, but I think I can trust all of you." He took a sweeping glance before nodding promptly.

"I like that idea." You agreed, and the Asian boy smiled.

"I like you." He grinned, holding out a hand. You high fived him, and he stood up out of his seat.

"Is everyone listening?" He asked, earning the attention of everyone but the sleeping blonde kid. He crept over and poked the blonde boy in the forehead.
"Wake up."

"Hey, let him sleep." The girl said and swatted the other boys hand. That was the first time you'd heard her talk. She had an accent.

Needless to say, the blonde boy woke up with a yawn.
"What's going on?" He asked, in the same accent as the girl.

"You were snoring." The asian boy lied, turning back to the group.

"Anyways, I'm going to keep you all safe. I promise." He puffed out his chest, and the oldest boy just shook his head.

"No way. You won't last five seconds against those guys in the uniforms."

"I would to." The Asian boy retorted, spinning on his heel and pointing at the first person he saw.
"You! What's your name?"

The brown-haired boy paused a second, then muttered "Stephen."

"Well then Stephen and I will take down the guards!" The Asian boy said proudly.

"You're gonna need more people than that." The older boy shook his head.

"Fine. You, and.....you!" The boy that will later be known as Minho points to you and the dark-haired girl.
"What are your names?"

"Deedee." She responds quickly, in a slightly icy tone.

"I'm Y/N." You shrugged.

"There. Then the 4 of us will do it." He said, turning back to the older boy.
"Everyone but you. And maybe the blonde guy. I think he fell asleep again."

"Did not." The British voice retorted.

"Then there we go. The ultimate army." The Asian boy grinned.

You couldn't help but smile. Maybe this group would be okay after all. And maybe you had even made a few friends.

So I hoped you guys liked it! If it's confusing, I'm sorry. I didn't know a lot of their names from before WICKED assigned them, and it's super difficult writing a story with about 6 unnamed characters😂anyways, it was fun to write, and I might do a part two where they're a bit older, if you guys want. Anyways, thanks for reading, commenting, and voting! 300 chapters, you guys. I'm amazed. Thank you all for the support❤️❤️❤️