Teresa (139)

"Go to the room on your left

"Go to the room on your left." The guard ordered, dragging you by your arm. Your hands were tied in front of you, and they started leading you into the room as Minho left the room next to it.

You didn't get to call out to him as his own guards dragged him away, and he looked angry. The guards seemed on edge, and Minho didn't even notice you as Teresa walked out after them, looking even more on edge than the others. She straightened her blouse, following you and the guards into your room.

"Hopefully this meeting will go a bit better than the last." She sighed, rubbing her shoulder and motioning for the guards to leave. They did, letting the door slide shut behind them.

Neither of you said anything for a while, just looking at each other in the quiet room.

"Do you hate me?" Teresa asked quietly, breaking the silence.

You didn't answer, fiddling with the restraints on your wrists instead.

Teresa sighed, blinking quickly as she folded her arms in front of her.

"Talk to me...please.."

"What do you want to talk about, Teresa? You sold us out. Me and Minho are here because of you." You said quietly.

"I know. I didn't think they would be treating you like this. Janson said...." she trailed off, looking at the ground.

"I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry." 

She stepped forward, grabbing your hand.

"I did what I thought was right. We're close to finding a cure."

"Great. The it's all worth it, huh?" You asked, pulling your hands away from hers.

"That's not what I meant...." Teresa shook her head.

"Whatever. I've got more tests for WICKED to run on me. See you later." You said coldly, turning to leave.

And Teresa stood quietly in the room as the guards escorted you back to your room.