Gally (116)

"Where the hell is Y/N?!" Gally fumed, storming over towards Thomas and Minho

"Whoa, back up, klunk-breath. What are you talking about?" Minho put his hands up as Gally continued to glare down at them.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Gally spat, his voice quiet.
"Y/N wanted to go running with you this morning. Then the second you left, Y/N just mysteriously disappears? I'm calling bullsh*t."

"Y/N wasn't with us." Thomas added, "we were running by ourselves."

Gally almost relaxed for a second, taking a breath until another thought crept into his head, and he blinked a few times.

"Then where....." he glanced towards the maze. "You don't think....."

Minho and Thomas both turned towards the doors.
"Did you check the glade?"

"Of course I checked the glade. Took me a while, but I did it." Gally shook his head. "I figured you guys would know where Y/N was." He turned away, slowly pacing as he tried to think.

"Okay. Worst case scenario, Y/N managed to get into the maze." Thomas mumbled. Gally snapped his attention to Thomas.

"Is that supposed to make me feel any better?"

Thomas's face fell as he looked away and cleared his throat.
"No...Sorry."

Gally frowned, putting his hands on his knees.
"I'm going to be sick. The doors close in what, ten minutes?"

Minho and Thomas nodded, giving each other a look briefly.

"DAMN IT." Gally yelled, kicking a nearby tree and sending a bit of bark flying.

"Just relax, okay. There's still ten minutes." Thomas attempted to lighten the situation, but Gally wasn't listening. He was too busy pacing back and forth, trying to remember the last time he had seen you and what you had said. Any clue to where you would be, whether it was the glade or the maze.

He was so focused, he almost didn't see you as you stumbled out through the maze doors, exhausted and covered in dirt and sweat. You made it onto the grass of the glade, then your legs wobbled and you collapsed onto the ground, your heart pounding and chest heaving.

"Gally." Minho smacked his arm, getting his attention.

"Oh my god." Gally said breathily, pushing past Minho and Thomas, and sprinting over as quickly as his legs could carry him.