TBS + Ki hong (40)

"What on earth is that?" Ki Hong joked, looking over at the tray of sand in front of Thomas

"I'm trying to make the base for a house." Thomas mumbled.

"How's that coming along?" Ki Hong asked, already starting to form walls in the colored sand they were playing with.

"Terrible, Really." Thomas frowned, just as a chunk of sand fell away.

"Was That supposed to happen?" Ki Hong asked, leaning over a bit. Thomas frowned and scooped up some more sand from the other side.

"No, that wasn't supposed to happen. It's falling apart. Just like my life." He muttered, and Ki Hong burst out laughing. Thomas turned his head a little towards Ki Hong, motioning with my hands.

"Why are you laughing. This isn't a bloody joke, Ki, this is serious." Thomas said, motioning at the little sand castle.

Ki Hong continued to laugh, and so did you.
"You two done?" You smiled, sitting in your chair.

"No, I'm not done. You said whoever could make the best castle could go on a date with you. I'm making the best buggin' castle if it takes me all day." Thomas mumbled. Ki Hong giggled again.

"Well mine's done. Hurry up, Thomas." He teased. You shook your head and kept watching the two of them, smiling the whole time.