Sonya (149)

"Hey, excuse me?" You called out sheepishly, tapping a blonde girl on the shoulder

"Hey, excuse me?" You called out sheepishly, tapping a blonde girl on the shoulder. She turned around, standing next to another girl who did the same.
"Can I help you?" The blonde girl looked you up and down, seeming a bit wary.

"Uh....Sorry, it's just I was wondering if you have any spare bandages around here." You asked quietly.
"Aris said you would know where they were."

"Oh. You're with Aris." She relaxed, loosening up a bit.
"Figured you were one of the newbies. I can never tell if some of you new people are one of us or some crazy from the scorch." She turned to the other girl.
"Could you grab some bandages from the supply crates?"

"You got it." The other girl said and walked off. The blonde girl smiled slightly.
"Let's see it."

You slowly reached up, loosening the scarf wrapped around your upper arm. There was a gash there, and the fabric of your sweater was stuck to your skin with blood.

"Ouch." She winced. "How'd that happen?"

"Cut it in the city. We were hiding from a berg overhead and there was a sharp piece of metal I didn't see." You mumbled. As you were talking, the other girl came back with some bandages and a rag, handed them off to the blonde girl, and left again.

"Well, let's get you cleaned up." She smiled gently, setting the washcloth and started to clean the wound. She paused before adding,
"I'm Sonya, by the way."