Minho (42)(kinda long)

Let's just appreciate the amount of pure sass emanating from the gif cuz DAMN

"Hey Minho, we have a bit of a problem." Newt said, a little out of breath from jogging over.

"Whats up?" Minho asked, looking up from where he was crouched to tie the shoelaces on his runners boots.

"Um....It's Y/N." Newt said, pointing a thumb over towards the kitchen.

"Is Everything okay?" Minho asked, forgetting about the shoelaces and standing up, squaring his shoulders.

"Yeah, it's just....Y/N kinda fell for one of chucks pranks. He made lemonade with a bunch of moonshine in it, and.....Y/N's bloody wasted" he glanced over towards the kitchen, and Minho followed his gaze, raising an eyebrow and watching as you stumbled out of the medhut and face planted in the grass.

"You've gotta be shucking kidding me." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Thanks Newt, ill go take care of that." Minho grumbled, walking over and folding his arms at you as you continued to lay sprawled in the grass.

"Y/N, you okay?" He asked, nudging you with his shoe. You lifted your head up from the grass.

"Min? Yeah, I'm fine....totally fine, Mean Hoe." You hiccuped.

"Clearly not." He frowned. "Come on, let's get you to your room."

"Noooo. The grass is my friend." You said, faceplanting again. Minho shook his head.

"I don't get paid enough to be your boyfriend." He sighed, picking you up off the ground.

"Boyfriend? That's you? But I thought you were a girl." You slurred.

"Excuse me?" Minho said, looking down at you.

"You know...the hair. It's soft. Oh, and you have pretty eyes. And soft lips..." you giggled. Minho shook his head.

"I am the manliest man and you know it." He smiled a little, setting you on the bed.

"But..." you yawned. "You have a good butt too. You're definitely a girl." Another hiccup.

"Shank, when you're sober, you're gonna owe me big time." He laughed and threw a blanket over you, but you were already asleep.

"Besides. I'm the prettiest shucking girl that there is." He smiled, kissing your forehead and heading back out towards the glade.