Minho (136)

"So, Y/N, how are you feeling today?" A woman in a lab coat sat down across from you with a clipboard

"Could be better." You shrugged, slightly distracted by Minho in the corner of your vision.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but we're just going to give you a quick check up, and you'll be on your way." She said, but her face looked bored and bland.

She picked up a needle, standing over you. She paused to fill it with a vial of liquid, and you took the opportunity to call over to Minho. "Hey, hot stuff, can you tone it down over there?"

"Hey, they said this was a part of my test." Minho called back. He looked over at you as he ran, watching as the WICKED scientist prepped your arm for a vaccination.

"Yeah, I get that, it's just that your boots are really loud. Don't want this lady here to get distracted and poke an artery. If I bleed out, it's your fault." You teased. Minho held up a middle finger and kept running, smiling to himself.

The scientist stuck the needle into your arm, and you winced slightly.

"Hey, look at that. Not dead." Minho called back.
"Guess my loud boots aren't distracting after all."

"Darn. If I was dead then I wouldn't have to look at your face." You joked over the ladies shoulder.

"Oh shut up. You love my face." Minho said back.

"Fine. Maybe I do." You laughed quietly, and Minho grinned.

Damn him.