TBS (59)

Hehe

Hehe

"Blow on the fire." Someone commented. "It'll help."

Thomas and Will both bent over, blowing onto the fire to make sure it didn't go out. You had been standing by and watching, since you weren't exactly part of the cast. You were there because Thomas had invited you, but when the cameras came out it was cast only. The camping trip itself was fun, but you were getting a little bored.

"Look at the Newty Booty." You teased, swatting his butt as you walked by. Thomas jumped up, his head snapping towards you

"Hey!" He laughed, shaking his head.

"Oh crud." You said, running off as he chased you. The cameraman turned off the camera and sighed, while you and Thomas laughed and sprinted away. He grabbed your wrist.

"Hey, you can't do that on camera, Y/N!" He laughed, letting go of your arm.

"But I was bored." You pouted. "And it was right there."

"Yeah, So was a camera. You can't do that when they're filming, Love." He chuckled, shaking his head again.

"Fine....think we could spend some time together though? They got the fire going, and it's been a while." You said and stuck your bottom lip out.

Thomas glanced over towards the fire, then shrugged.
"Yeah, why not. I could use some alone time, too."