Gally (138)

"Hey, we need some help over here!" A random builder called, holding a panel of wood over his head

"What's going on?" Gally asked, reaching the group and looking around. A rock narrowly missed his face, and he looked up at the tower.

"Y/N? What the hell are you doing?" He called up. You paused, about to chuck a rock over the edge, but decided to hold it instead.

"You guys scared the greenie already?" Gally asked the boys.

"Maybe you can get up there without being pelted with rocks." The slicer commented,

Gally turned, looking back up at the lookout tower and making eye contact with you.
"I can try."

He made his way over to the ladder, starting up the tower. The flying rocks had stopped, and the boys below all relaxed.

"Hey." Gally said, poking his head over the edge of the tower.
"Everything okay?"

You shook your head, setting down a rock upon seeing that it was just him.
"They're creeps. Most of them." You shook your head.

"What'd they do?" Gally frowned, staying on the ladder so he could give you space.

"I'm sick of the way they look at me." You shook your head.
"You and a couple other people....you're the only ones that don't."

"Really?" Gally asked. He wasn't used to people saying he was the one that looked nice. He smiled slightly, straightening his shoulders. He was used to slouching, trying to appear less threatening, but he wasn't worried about that with you.

"Yeah. Even when you pulled me out of the box....thing.....everyone else looked at me like I was an animal in a zoo. You didn't."

He nodded slowly.
"I can go talk to those shanks if you want. Tell 'em to knock it off or else I'll have a word with Alby." Gally offered.

"That's okay. I just....I might.....stick with you for a while. If that's okay, I mean."

Gally cleared his throat. That was the last thing he expected you to say.
"Yeah. That's okay."