Chapter 1

In metha house a girl sleeping and her mother comes to wake her up.

Neela ma- wake up. You have to police station.

Avni - ma today let me sleep. And I don't have to go today because I told Day off.

Neela ma - ok that great but least wake up everyone is waiting for Their princess on dining table.

Avni wakes and go to get fresh up and comes down in 20 minutes. She wished everyone good morning.

Ashish- Avni don't you need to go work than please come to our offices because I want you meet someone and he is my best friend.

While eating avni said - ok dad but I will after one hour because I want vidyut about something.

Ashish- ok dear
In metha house their continue eating and gossiping about their job and life.

At Khanna house
Boy is busy studying case file then his sister comes.

Meher- bhai I need to talk to you please help me.

Neil - my lovely sister then say freely what you want to say.

Meher - babhi I have project about police officer and how I need some evidence about them and i need some pics of jail and I want speak to your boss about how he feels about doing is join. Bahi please help me

Neil- ok done but I will take you tommorw because I am not going today office.
Meher - thank you so much bahi .[she hug Neil and also hug her back].
Swetha comes to Neil room and see her children having good time.

Swetha - Neil beta and meher come breakfast is ready and your favourite babe is waiting for her grandchild.

Neil/ meher - mom we coming.

Neil, meher and swetha goes downstairs and sits on breakfast table then babe comes and she hug Neil and meher. Neil takes her blessing.

Bebe - Neil can you please come with me to shopping as I am bored at home and you know I hardly get your time to spend with you and meher you come too.

Neil- babe ok but where is dad mom.

Swetha - your dad went to office early Because of meeting.

Neil - ok

Everyone was having thier breakfast then meher takes Neil sandwich and Neil gives to her because he know how she loves eating from his plate.

After breakfast everyone went to their own work whereas Neil, Bebe and meher to mall to shopping.

On other hand ashish took avni with him to Khanna industry.

Khanna industry

Ashish comes inside and reception lady about meeting with Prakash. Reception lady call Prakash and tells ashish to go in.

Ashish -thank you.avni come
She follow ashish.
Inside cabin . They both come in side

Prakash - ashish after so long you come [he hug ashish ] and who is she[ pointing at avni ].

Ashish - she is avni and my daughter and she always busy that why I couldn't make you all meet her.

Avni - hello uncle . [ she take blessing of prakesha]

Prakesha- god bless you beta. By the way what do you do.

Avni - uncle I am acp police officer.
Prakesha was about say about Neil but avni got call and she told ashish she need to go so she left before prakesha could reply.

Ashish and prakesha continue with their business meeting and talked about family.

Other hand Neil, Bebe and meher was busy choosing clothes for each other.

Meher picked light blue shirt for Neil .

Meher - bahi look this shirt will suit so much.
Neil takes the shirt.

Neil- off course it will suit me because my sister chose for me.
Babe admire their bonding.
After one hour they finished shopping and bought something for everyone and they ahead to Khanna house.

At metha house
Everyone after dinner went to their room.
In avni room
Avni was talking to suhneria about the case and it take her two hours taking about it and slept.

At Khanna house
Neil and meher came with bag of clothes and give to them.
Swetha - this is so pretty thank you babe and my lovelies.

Everyone has their dinner and went to their room and slept.

Neil also went to sleep because he has meeting with dcp sir about his new case.

I hope you guys like this chapter and do tell how I could change it.
Please do vote

As I said I will update other one too but I will do it today by evening