Chapter 38

6 months later..

In a room boy was sleeping shirtless and snoring lightly.. as the alarm hits boy ears. The boy turned his body on his stomach and slept once again.  Once again the alarm rang making the boy stirred in sleep and  he stretched his left hand to table where his alarm was kept.. the boy got hold of the alarm and turned it off while opening his eyes and sitting on bed.

He looks at the time and freaks out seeing 9am.. he immediately jumped down the bed and walked to washroom while cursing his alarm for not waking him up early...

As he went to washroom his room door flung open. Someone walks to his room and roamed eyes around his room to find empty. The person sighed and looked towards washroom as the person could hear water sounds..

The person walks to washroom door and knocks..

Person : Neil Bhai.. are you in washroom..

Neil who was brushing his teeth shouted back from washroom.

Neil : yes Meher.. I'm brushing my teeth! What is it?

Meher : mom sent coffee for you.. I'm leaving it on table. After shower drink it.. okay.

Neil : okay!

Meher walks to Neil's bed side and kept the cup of coffee there when her eyes fell on Neil's phone.. she picks his phone and pressed the home button and saw Avni's photo.. she smiled seeing Avni's picture and caressed it while tears brimmed in her eyes..

Meher : I wish you could forgive Bhai..

Meher kept the phone down as she heard Neil's voice from back and turns to see Neil walking while wiping his face with towel...

Neil : good morning Meher.. you didn't leave yet!

Meher : good morning Bhai.. I was leaving.. I should leave now.. drink your coffee.

Neil nodded his head and moved to his closet. Meher left his room while Neil took extra towel and boxers and walks to  washroom to take shower..

Neil after having shower comes out while ruffling his hair.. moving to his closet he took his police uniform out and moves to bed..

He then starts wearing his clothes. He then moves to dressing table and took his watch and wore it. He fixed his hair when his eyes fell cup of coffee.. he sighed and moved to his bed..

He picks the cup and starts sipping the coffee when his phone rang.. he kept the cup down and picks his phone and saw call from dd.. he picks the call.

Neil : hello dd!

Dd : Neil sir when are you coming?

Neil : I'm leaving in minute..

Dd : okay sir! Bye!

Neil : see you there! Bye!

Neil ended call and shoved his phone in his pocket and walks back to dressing table.. he opens the drawer and pulls out his wallets, police hat, handkerchief and his car keys..

He kept his things in his pocket and held his hat in one hand and walked down the stairs..

While walking down the stairs he could hear giggles.. he knew whose giggled those were..