Chapter 73

In the afternoon Meher freshening up after small nap walks to AvNeil's room. She lightly knocks the door.

Meher : Bhabhi.. are you sleeping?

Meher  knocked once more time when the door flung open itself. Meher passed smile to Avni who wiped her face with towel which indicates she has just woken up.

Meher : I'm sorry Bhabhi, I have disturbed your sleep.

Avni : come inside Meher.. why are you standing at the door.

Meher smilingly walks in whereas avni kept the towel on couch and sat beside Meher .

Avni : you didn't disturb me Meher. I woke up before you knocked.

Meher : Bhabhi what is your plan?

Avni : plan? As in!

Meher : I mean.. what are you doing to do? Bhai won't be back home till night.. I'm bored at home.. since you are at home why don't we do something... something like going out.. what do you think?

Avni : that's not bad idea Meher.. what do you want to do?

Meher : how about shopping?

Avni : I don't mind at all. Let's do one thing.. we will get change and meet downstairs in hour. Is that fine to you?

Meher : absolutely Bhabhi.. I'll see you downstairs.

Avni nodded her head. Meher thanking avni went to get ready. Meanwhile avni smiled seeing Meher overcoming over the fear. Avni took her phone and dialled Neil's number but his number went busy..

Avni sighing herself dropped message to Neil..she kept her phone back on side table and got up. She moves to cupboard and took fresh clothes out.

She then got change itself in the room.. avni once she was ready she took her handbag and phone..

She walks downstairs to see swetha and Bebe watching up in the hall. She smiles at them and moves to them.

Avni : having fun without me?

Both ladies looks at Avni.

Swetha : no avni.. come sit with us..

Bebe : yes avni..

Avni : sorry Bebe.. not today..

Bebe : why? Are you going somewhere?

Avni : Bebe I'm going with Meher for shopping.

Swetha : Meher will feel better.. have fun you both.

At the same time Meher comes all ready. She passed smile to Bebe and swetha.

Meher : Bhabhi shall we leave?

Avni : yes! Bye mummy ji, Bebe!

Swetha : bye.. do lots of shopping.

Avni nodded her head and left khanna mansion with Meher.