Chapter 46

At Metha house elders wee talking to each other. Even Metha was aware of AvNeil being together. All were happy for them. All of them were enjoying their time when door bell rang.

Neela stoop up and went open the door. Soon as she opens the door and she smiled brightly seeing AvNeil together. She immediately pulled both of them in hug and congratulated them.

Neela : I'm so happy bacha! Congrats.

Neela broke hug and kissed Avni's forehead.

Neil : thank you aunty!

Neela frowned hearing aunty from her would be son- in-law.

Neela : how old do I look to you Neil?

Neil : aunty what are you saying? I didn't get you?

Neela :  I'm saying how old do I look to you that you're calling me aunt.  You don't have to call me aunty. You can me maa like avni does.

Neil smiles and nodded his head making Neela smile.

Avni : maa you forget me..

Neela : Did I bacha?

Avni : maaa!

Neela : sorry you all come in!

All comes inside and settled in hall when Bebe cleared her throat gaining  others attention.

All of them looks at Bebe.

Bebe : avni Neil we.. I mean as we elders want to tell you both something.

AvNeil looks at each other then at Bebe nodding their head.

Bebe looks at elders who gave her positive nod or smile to her.

Bebe : we want you both get married.. we won't force you if you don't want to get married at least  engage...

AvNeil was shocked hearing Bebe and immediately looked at each other. Avni composed herself and looks at Bebe.

Avni : Bebe I'm ready to marry.

Neil gasped hearing.

Bebe : Neil. What about you? Are you ready to get married?

Now everyone looks at Neil for answer.

Neil : I'm ready too.

As he said it everyone beamed in happiness and starts hugging each other. All soon starts discussing about AvNeil marriage.

Dayavnti: Tomorrow morning we will call pandit ji and find perfect day for our children marriage.

All nodded their head but one person was all silent.. no one noticed this expect one.

Neela : Bebe I was thinking why don't you all stay in Metha house tonight.

Bebe : but Neela how can we?

Dayavnti: yes halreena why don't you all stay today..

Bebe : sunny.. swetha do you have any problem staying here?

Swetha and Prakash shook their head as no.

Bebe : you three.

She asked youngster who said they don't have any problem. Bebe looks at Neela and nodded her head.

Neela : Thank you Bebe. Maa I should starts making dinner for us.

Dayavnti modded. Neela and swetha went kitchen to prepare dinner..

Avni : papa I'm going to change. Ananya and Meher you can come with me.

Both girls nodded their head and stoop to follow avni but stopped as avni stopped looking at Neil.