Chapter 75

Two months later..

Both  family were having dinner in khanna mansion when Neela nudged Ashish to speak up which was noticed by AvNeil but they remained silent...

Ashish : Neela what's your problem?

Ashish whispered into Neela's ears.

Neela : won't you open your mouth Ashish? Tell them what we want.

Ashish hearing Neela looks at  everyone who were relishing dinner while gossiping.

Ashish : Neela.. wait for sometime.. we will tell them but after dinner.. okay!

Neela : why can't you tell them right now?

Ashish : Neela let them have dinner first then I promise I'll be the first one to start the conversation.

Neela nodded her head and continued eating but they failed notice two pair of eyes were on them.

Dinner went very smoothly. Everyone gathered up in hall and turned the tv to watch some family show on. Avni and swetha excusing themselves went to get desserts for everyone.

All of them watching tv when Neela once again nudges Ashish elbow making him look at her. He gave her look 'what'.  Neela making face shows her eyes to Ashish who understood minute later.

Ashish open his mouth to speak but stopped as he heard swetha voice. Swetha and avni handed each one bowl of ice cream.

Avni took her bowl and sat next Neil who passed her smile. Everyone watching the tv relished ice cream too.

Ashish looks at AvNeil before taking small deep breath.  Ashish calls their name out.

Ashish : Neil.. princess..

As he called then everyone's attention went to Ashish. Meher lowered the volume of tv as she had the remote.

AvNeil looks at Ashish.

Avni : yes papa..

Ashish : I.. Neela have something for you both... I mean to give you both..

AvNeil looks at each other then Ashish who took envelope out from his pocket. He glanced at Neela first then passed the envelope to Neil who took it.

Neil : papa why envelope? What is inside the envelope?

Neela : Neil open it na.. you will found out.

Neil nodding his head opens the envelope.. he read it and looks at Neela and Ashish who were worried seeing his reaction.

Neil : maa papa..

Avni got confuse and took paper from Neil's hand and read it. Her expression was same as Neil once she completed reading the letter. She looks at her parents.

Avni : maa.. papa..

While others were so confuse what is happening.

Swetha : can you both tell us what is written?

Neil : mom... honeymoon package...

He said still looking at Neela and Ashish whereas others hearing Neil looks surprise but eventually smiled.

Swetha : wow.. Neela ji.. I love you surprise..

Neil and avni snaps their head at swetha and glares her but swetha didn't stopped and asked about the place.

Swetha : so Neil where are you planning to go?

Neil : mom you can't be serious.. and Neela maa.. you didn't have to do this for us... I mean.. we could have planned it later..