Chapter 57

Swetha and Bebe were standing on the entrance of khanna mansion and was waiting for AvNeil's car to come..

As they car entered neha, Meher and ananya rushed to the car and opened door for Neil first. Neil smilingly got down the car and forward his hand to avni. Avni holding his hands comes out of the car..

AvNeil holding each other hands walks towards the entrance where swetha and Bebe was waiting for them.

Bebe took aarti of AvNeil and showered flowers over their head.. she gave the thali to swetha and looks at avni.

Bebe : avni beta with right leg kick the pot filled with rice.. then step in house gracing your presence into our house..

Avni looking at Bebe with her right leg kicks the pot which was filled with rice..

Swetha : Meher go inside kitchen and bring the thali which had red liquid.

Meher nodding her head went kitchen and comes back with the Thali red liquid.

Swetha took from neha hand and placed it on the floor..

Swetha : avni beta place your both feet in the Thali then walk inside with Neil..

Avni once again nodding her head placed her both feet in red liquid Thali lifting her dress up little bit..

She walks inside the house leaving red imprinting of her feet as she walked inside the house..

Avni and Neil walks inside then swetha made them sit on the ground which for them especially

Meher brought bowl filled with milk and flowers. She placed it front of AvNeil's and sat back on her place..

Swetha : avni beta could you take your ring out and give it to me..

Avni nodding her head took the ring off which Neil gave when she proposed him.. she took it out and gave it to swetha..