Chapter 60

Neil parks the car front of Metha mansion and carried few bags with him. He rang the door bell and smiled brightly as his love opened the door.. avni hugged him wrapped her arms around his waist..

Avni: I missed you so much husband..

She broke the hug and kissed his cheek..

Avni : so many shopping bags.. wow..

Neil smiles and forward to her little high planted soft kiss on her forehead.

Neil : I missed you too love.. yes lots of bags.. am I allowed in or not?

Avni: come in..

Neil comes in and starts walking to hall whereas avni closing the door follows Neil.. Neil say down sofa and kept the bags side.. he found the hall empty..

Neil : where did everyone go?

Avni : they all in garden.. I'll get some water for you..

Neil nodded his head.. avni rushed to kitchen and brought water for Neil.. she gave the glass to Neil who drank the water and kept it on table..

Neil : let's join them...  come..

He said picking the bags and carrying them walks to garden and beside avni walked to garden..

Neil : hello everyone..

Neil took seat beside Ashish.. avni sat next to Neela and starts talking to her. In between Neela noticed the bags which was near Neil's legs..

Neela : Neil whose bags are those?

Neil: those bags is for you all.. I went to shopping so thought to buy some gift for everyone.

Dayavnti: Neil it was not needed..

Neil: off course it was Dadi..

Neil then gave their gifts and asked them open it if they liked it or not.. all of them opened the gifts and loved it.. they all thanked Neil.. Neil brought Neela and dayavnto saree.. and for Ashish and aman he brought few shirts..

Neela : it's beautiful saree Neil.. thank you Neil..

Neil . Well I'm not accepting thank you for you maa.. does maa need to thank their son for getting saree..

Neela : okay.. i won't thank you.. happy..

Neil bobbed his head when Aman said something making everyone look at Neil.

Aman : Neil jiju where is avni di gift? You didn't get anything for her.

Neil : how can I not buy anything for avni?

He gave the last bag to avni who excitedly took it and starts opening it making everyone laugh.. Neil was most happy to see her happy.. avni opens her gift and found similar colour saree to Neela and dayavnti..

Avni : this is so beautiful Neil.. thank you..