Chapter 37

Avni stares at mr sihna who entered in the room with few men's behind him.. avni confusingly stares and thought why he brought few men's behind him.. she was thinking all this to which she didn't realise when mr sihna came close to her and was staring her... her  thoughts were disturbed by mr shina... avni looks at him and saw smirking...

Mr sihna: hey officer.. didn't find way to escape.. and you know you will never find way to escape because this place is isolated.. no one will save you both.. look I have some surprise for you both..

Avni grits her teeth and looks at her and starts opening  mouth but couldn't as her mouth was tape.. she moves herself on her chair which made mr sihna smirk seeing her being helpless...

Mr sihna : you know what Acp.. I'm loving seeing bravest officer feeling helpless front of me. I never knew officer like you will he helpless front of me.. I wonder what will happen if anyone saves you... but I can't see you like this..

He looks at her first then turns his head looking at his men's.. he gestured one of them to come forward..

Mr sihna : remove tape from officer mouth..

Man 2 nodded and moves to Avni took tape off her mouth making her hiss in pain....

The man moves back while mr sihna looks at avni..

Mr sihna : wanna see your surprise...

Avni : shut up.. I'm not interested seeing your surprise... I will get surprise once you are in jail.. you bastard....

Mr sihna : haha.. you will put me in jail.. how will you do that? You are kidnapped by me.. what do you think I'll let you escape? Very wrong thought Acp avni Metha.. how could you think I would leave you this easily? You won't be able to expose me.. you know why because all your ways are closed now..

Avni smirks  hearing his last line but hid it immediately before they could notice her smirk..

Avni : what shitty surprise you brought for me?

Mr sihna : not shitty but someone for you and your friends.. come forward.. looks at them ..

Few men's who was standing behind comes front and looks at girls lustily while Avni rolls her eyes seeing them..

Avni : isn't your shitty brain at peace that you brought your shitty partners here too.. don't you have any brain or what.. what should I do with you? Shall I teach you lesson how to respect women's and girls..

Mr sihna : shut up... I'm saying anything doesn't mean you will speak a lot...

Avni : am I stopping you not to speak..

Mr sihna looks at the men's who came with him..

Mr sihna : she needs yo shut her mouth.. I know what you mean.. shut her mouth up.. have fun much as you want..

Mr sihna looks at Juhi who was sacred and smirks seeing her..

Mr sihna : take this girl in different room..

Mr sihna left the room while his men's untied Juhi and dragged to other room.. as the door got closed and avni looks at the men's who came with mr sihna..