Chapter 72

AvNeil having discussion with commissioner sir took half day leave. They left to khanna mansion with Meher. Neil drove the car and avni sitting beside him on passenger seat.

Meher slept on back seat of the car.. Neil through mirror looks behind and saw Meher.. his eyes were filled with tears seeing her like that.. Neil wipes his tears before avni could notice him but it's too late as avni already saw wiping his tears..

Avni placed her hand on Neil's making him snap his head at her.

Avni : Neil stop being guilty.. she is safe now.

Neil : I'm such bad brother avni... I knew where I was sending her but still I pushed inside place... it has affected her lot.. I don't know what to do with her.. how she will be back as old Meher? How can I assure my sister avni?

Avni : Neil believe in yourself.. everything gradually will be alright. You can't fall weak.

Neil : I'm blessed to have you..

He tightened the grip on their entwined hands making her smile. Neil stopped the car at khanna mansion and gestures Avni to come out.

Avni and Neil comes out the car. Neil then opens Meher side door and woke her up.. trio starts walking towards Khanna mansion..

Neil rang the door bell and held Meher hand making her smile faintly.

Swetha opens the door and hugged Meher..

Swetha : how is my baby girl?

Meher broke the hug and smiles at swetha.

Meher : mom.. I'm fine.. Bhai and Bhabhi was there na.. they saved me..

Swetha: I know... come inside..

All of them starts walking inside.. Meher saw Bebe and Prakash.. she rushed to them and hugged them..

Bebe patted Meher's hair and broke hug.. she then hugged Prakash who gave her smile.

They were sitting in hall and Neil told their whatever happened in the mansion with ragini pandit..

Bebe : so sad Neil.. vidyut had to face all these..

Neil : yes Bebe.

Swetha : Bebe tomorrow morning we will conduct small puja.. I want to keep puja for children's peace..

Bebe : that's good idea swetha.. we will invite Metha family, vidyut and Juhi too..

Swetha nodded her head..

Swetha : Meher why don't you go and fresh up.. then take rest too.. you look tired.

Meher nodding her head walks to her room whereas others got engrossed in talking about tomorrow morning.

In the night everyone after dinner went to their respective room.. Neil was lying on bed whereas avni was in washroom.

Neil took his phone out and thought invite vidyut and Juhi for tomorrow puja. He dialled vidyut number who picks up in third ring.

Neil: hello vidyut..

Vidyut : hey Neil.. is everything okay in police station?

Neil : yes all is good, In fact I called you to inform that tomorrow mom organised small puja in Khanna mansion..will you be free tomorrow morning?

Vidyut : actually Neil... I...

Neil : please vidyut don't say no.. you're part of our family.. please come to puja..

Vidyut : Neil.. okay! I'll try to come.. even I can divert my mind..

Neil : are you okay vidyut? I didn't get time to ask you.