Chapter 36

In dark room two figure was tied on chair with ropes around it.. soon the door flung opens and could see someone walking with smirk...

The person moves hand to switch and turns the lights on and looks two figure tied up.. the person walks near them with still smirking while seeing  them.. the person pulls chair and sat down crossing legs and looks either side of his and saw his men's..

Yes the person is none than mr sihna but who are tied up..

Mr Sihna : remove cloth of their face.. move fast..

his men's nodded their head and walks to both figure and removes cloth off their faces then looks back at mr sihna..

Mr  sihna : remove tape too..

They again nodded and took tape from their mouth making both figure stirred lightly..

Both men's moves back to mr Sihna and stood either side of his chair.. mr sihna looks at his men's...

Mr  sihna: leave and lock door behind you go!

Both men's nodded their head and left them.. they locked door behind themselves as they left.. mr sihna got up from his seat and picks full bucket of water which was kept in the room before he entered with his men's..

He walks holding bucket over their faces making both then jerked on their chair. Mr Sihna looks at them especially on right hand side of his.. as both figure opens their eyes shockingly looks at mr sihna who was smirking looking at them..

Mr sihna : hello ACP AVNI METHA..WELLCOME TO HELL.. what did you thought you burning my warehouse and other places where my men's sells drugs will defeat me.. no never officer.. never you can defeat burning them only.. you can't.. you did big mistake coming here to save who... this girl.. the stupid girl who never opened her mouth.. as foolish girl she is...

Avni angrily stares at him while Juhi was blinking her eyes few times to confirm herself that did she hear the word stupid..her mind repeated stupid girl when she got her sene back hearing Avni's voice which had so much anger held...

Juhi immediately looks at avni who was ready to kill mr sihna with her angry glare... she got sacred and diverted her gaze from avni and looks down..

Mr sihna : don't shout Acp... you are fully tapped in my capture...

Avni smirks and looks at him..

Avni : am I really trapped mr sihna.. do you have brain or you overused your brain at one time.. I'm thinking you are using your brain energy... don't act so some stupid.. what you think you have kidnapped me.. then you're absolutely wrong mr sihna.. I ACP avni Metha doesn't fall in trap that easily.. if you are thinking I'm trapped in your capture then wait and watch mr Sihna... don't ever underestimate power of Acp avni Metha.. don't.. think you have won kidnapping me here..

Mr sihna: time will tell us who has won this battle acp Metha..

Mr sihna giving one look at avni called his men's who immediately came inside..

Mr sihna : keep eyes on them.. don't do any foolish this time.. if they tries escaping then you will killed.. mark my words..

Both men's nodded their head and mr sihna left while avni looks at the men's who she tied them up before she took Juhi out...

While outside Neil and that person reached to mr Sihna mansion and saw guards laying down the fall.. Neil noticed their body and saw injuries like they have been fight.. Neil looks at the person who picked something from the floor and held it.. Neil carefully watched that thing and realised what Was.. he moves to the person and snatched it off..