Chapter 16

Avni reached police station and went straight to her cabin and called Suhneria. Suhneria came with file and gave it Avni.

Avni : thank you Suhneria. You can leave now!

She nods and leaves from there while Avni reads the file again and again. She read few minutes and put the file down.

Avni : now it's high to face this mr Shina who wants destroy our family.

She checked the file again and notice there was number. She picked her phone and made call. From there other side pick the call in two rings.

Avni : hello, you are speaking to Miss Avni metha!

She didn't mention acp in her name because she doesn't want them to know she is police officer.

Person : yes how can I help you!

Avni : I want to make appointment to mr shina!

Person :sir is our country so it's impossible but I can make after when he comes back.

Avni : when he is back?

Person: by next week!

Avni : is it he coming early then next week!

Person : no ma'am but is there urgent to work or something!

Avni : no its not! Can make my appointment soon as possible!

Person : sure ma'am

Avni : thank you! Please give me call when it's done.

Person : sure ma'am!

Avni cuts the call and smiled to herself.

Avni : now mr shina will see who is Avni Metha but not acp Avni Metha!

She checked time and decided to see Neil in hospital. She drove to hospital and went straight to Neil cubicle room. As she went, she saw everyone was still in same position. She went meher and sat on her knees. Avni puts hand on her shoulder. Meher turns and saw Avni. As she saw Avni she engulfed her in hug. Avni rubbed her back to make her clam.

Avni : shhh! Stop crying! Your bahi won't be happy to see you crying. For him don't cry!

Meher nods and wipes her tears but doesn't broke hug. Even Avni stayed in hug. Khanna family was watching them. They felt happy seeing their bond. Even metha family was present there. Everyone looks happy seeing them. Avni and Meher looks as the heard door opening. Both looked at door and saw doctor coming. Avni Broke hug and went to doctor.

Avni : doctor how is he!

Doctor : miss you!

Avni : acp avni metha! How he is!

Doctor: his condition is getting worst but we are trying our best!

Avni : don't try best! I want Neil to be perfectly fine by tomorrow morning or don't know what will happen to you!

Saying this she left from there. While Khanna and metha was astonished seeing her behaviour. Doctor turned to Khanna family.

Doctor : we will give our best!

Praksh took one step forehead and spoke.

Praksh : sorry for that Avni said but she is just worried. Hope you understand!

Doctor nods and leaves.

@SheryaRaj511 this update is especially for you. Hope you like it.