Chapter 15

Avni looked at herself if the bullet hit her but saw Neil losing his conscious. Neil came in middle of bullet and Avni. Bullet hit him straight into his stomach. Blood were oozing out.neil fall on his back while holding his stomach.
Avni screamed his name. Then she punched the guy who was holding her. She free herself and called ambulance.
Avni Bent done and took Neil head in her lap. She was crying seeing his condition. She was blaming herself for his condition.

She holds his hands.

Avni : nothing will happen to you. You can't leave us! Neil don't close your eye. Look I am here!

She was not in her sense. After few minutes ambulance arrived. Two
Guy came and Carry Neil into ambulance.avni was going to come in Ambulance but she was stopped by one of guy.

Avni looks at him with her tears eye.

Man: ma'am this police case. We need few more officer to invest this. I am saying this because I know you ma'am but as policy we need for officer.

Avni nods. Ambulance men's takes Neil to hospital while Avni calls dd.

Avni : dd send down few officer to city hospital right now!

Dd: ma'am is everything alright!

Avni : just send officers to hospital and you come on this address which I am sending you.

Dd : okay ma'am.

After talking to dd. She called meher.
Meher picked it in second ring.

Meher : hello Di!

Avni hearing her voice she cried more, she didn't had courage to tell. Meher heard sniffs.

Meher : Avni Di why are you crying? Is everything ok!

Avni got bit courage and spoke.

Avni : meher Neil has been attacked.

Maher could only say what.

Avni : I will tell you everything but now go to city hospital with others. I will see you soon there.

Meher : Di we will go but you take care.

Avni nods and cuts call. Dd comes there.
Dd : ma'am I have send some officer to hospital.

Avni : good but I need you to invest this place.

Dd: ma'am why this place.
Then he noticed Avni tears.

Avni : there was accident while ago.

Dd: ma'am who was that person?
Avni couldn't say his name.

Avni : it was Neil.

Dd was shocked to hear this.

Dd: ma'am you should go to hospital and I will check things here.

Avni : after one hour after doing all this I want file of mr shina on my desk. I will come back after seeing Neil.

Dd nods. Avni went to car and starts driving. While driving all the moment they shared she was flash backing them. She could only see his orbs green eye, his smile, his laughs. She was silently crying you. In no time she reached hospital. She asked the Nurse. Nurse told her the room number. She walked toward the room. While she was going she was shriving. When she reached to the door. She saw Khanna family there with few officers.officer saw her. One of them went to Avni.

Officer: ma'am Neil sir!

Avni wiped tears before anyone could see but she was late as someone already saw but this two other people saw her.

Avni : any update!

Officer : doctors hasn't said anything.

Avni : hmm! Listen I want security around this ward. As Neil is injured and I am sure his man would definitely will try to attack on Neil again. I don't This happen again. And being some trusted officers from my department and some from yours. One thing I will be leaving after few minutes so I need someone here to take my place until I don't come back.

Officer nods. And leaves to arrange all things which he was told. Avni moves to meher. As meher saw Avni, she hugged her.

Meher : Di bahi!

Avni : nothing will happen to him. He has to be strong.

Avni wipes her tears.

Avni : if you pray to god then no one can take Neil from us. I will be back soon.

Meher nods. Avni was going to door when she saw his face from door window she felt crying but had it control. She wiped her tears and went from. Meher went small temple and prayed for Neil.

I will update mr and Mrs Khanna after hour as I still need to write.