Chapter 70

Dd and suhneria gets down the car and looking at each other moves inside the mansion not before turning their Bluetooth on.

Dd and suhneria walks inside the mansion where the guards immediately recognised them and allowed them in just because they thought dd and suhneria is part of their gang but knew who what would happen.

Dd and suhneria passing smile to guards went inside and roams their eyes around when they noticed the person who they had spoke yesterday.

Dd taps the person shoulder making the person turn around and looks at dd.

Dd : hey there! Remember me! Yesterday i was here with my friend.

The person looks at dd then at suhneria who beside dd.

Person : oh yes! I remember you both. Myself ballu.. I work here too.

Dd : hey ballu..

Ballu: hence you both will be working for us, I need to you both some rules.

Dd and suhneria nodded their head. Ballu starts explaining the rules where suhneria and dd noted each rules.

Ballu: and make sure police shouldn't get 1 percent hint that you're involved in human trafficking.. if any chance you both get caught then remember it's last day of yours on earth. You will known as unfortunate person to die that day.. got it!

Dd : yes ballu... so what can we do right now? I mean is there any work for us.

Ballu : I have one work for you.. you both follow me.

Dd : sure, why not!

Dd and suhneria follows ballu who leading the way. Ballu pushed the door and get inside whereas dd and suhneria stayed at the door though they can see Meher sitting on bed to back facing them.

Ballu : why didn't you get change yet? Listen I don't have entire day for you. Boss would be coming to see you anytime.. get up and be ready.. I'll be come in 10 minutes to see you.. if I don't see you ready then trust you can't like it what I would do with you. You may be Neil khanna sister but here.. you are same like those girls who will be on sale..

Ballu picking clothes from bed threw it on Meher face who didn't had any emotions on her face. She was blankly staring the wall front of her.

Ballu glancing  at Meher turns back and saw dd and suhneria..

Ballu: why are you both standing there? Come inside.. and you...

He said looking at suhneria.

Suhneria: me?

Ballu : yes you.. you will keep eye on her.. is that clear?

Suhneria: yes..

Ballu : and mister you come  with me..

Dd and ballu left the room but before  that dd give thumbs to suhneria who did same.. suhneria comes inside the room and stares at Meher before closing the door..

Suhneria closing the door come inside and kept hand on Meher shoulder but before that Meher jerked her hand..

Meher : don't touch me...

Meher turns around and got shocked seeing the person as suhneria removed the beards off her face.. Meher surprisedly stares at suhneria..

Meher : suhneria Di... how come you're here?

She almost screamed but suhneria smartly palmed her mouth.. Meher bite her lips and gave sorry look you suhneria. Suhneria removes her palm and looks at Meher.