Chapter 39

At police station Neil was in his cabin and engrossed himself in file when he heard knock.. he looks up and saw suhneria holding plastics bags in her hand..

Neil : yes suhneria!

Suhneria: sir.. dd sent breakfast for you.. shall I keep it here for you?

Neil : no need.. you can take it back.. I'm not hungry..

Suhneria: but sir..

Neil : suhneria do as I say.. I am not hungry and yes tell dd not hide outside of cabin.. he can enter side my cabin and to see if I am having my food or not.. leave me alone please..

Suhneria looks at him once before leaving his cabin.. while Neil again got busy with the file which he was reading before suhneria came to disturb him..

As suhneria comes out she saw avni curiously looking at her.. suhneria shook her head and handed bags go avni who immediately guessed what happened inside the cabin.. though she didn't hear their conversation but stood outside of cabin and waited for suhneria to come out..

Avni : he refused to eat...

Suhneria: yes ma'am .. he also said he is it not hungry... and..

Avni : and..

Suhneria: said to tell dd not to stand outside.. I think Neil sir got to know it's not dd who sent this but you ma'am..

Avni : hmm! He is too smart to guess but he doesn't use his smartest on correct time.. it's okay.. you go and do your work.. I'll see him how he doesn't eat his breakfast..

Suhneria nodded her head and leaves from there while avni sighing walks to Neil's cabin and stood front of him.. she saw him working with full focus... she clears her throat lightly but seeing no reaction from Neil made her angry..

Avni ( povs) calm down Avni.. calm down.. he is only testing your patient.. calm down. Avni come on you can't simply stand here.. do something..

Avni: ahemmmm..

She once again cleared her throat but this time bit louder which made Neil react lightly..

Neil: if you're having some problem in your throat then grab water and drink it.. don't need to clear your throat this much which will pain later now..have some water..

His gaze was still on file which angered avni more... avni took paperweight from his desk and aimed to hit his head...

Avni : Neil khanna look up or bear the consequences not looking at me and talking to me..

Neil hearing her angrily voice finally looks up and saw her angrily glaring at him.. then his eyes fell on her hand which was holding paperweight and aiming at him.... Neil diverted his gaze to her face..

Neil : avni.. keep that down..

Avni : why should I keep it down?

Neil : avni... listen don't throw towards me.. you will broke my face with that..

Avni : oh really.. I think should test myself if this paperweight will broke your face or not...

Neil stood up and moves back from his seat but kept looking at the paperweight which avni was holding in her fist..

Neil : avni.. don't..

Avni : if you don't you want your broken face then have your breakfast...

Neil : didn't you get it.. I'm not hungry.. I would rather get hit by paperweight then having my  breakfast..

Avni : you won't have your breakfast.. fine.. then don't blame me after this..