Chapter 12

After Juhi leaves. Neil calls dd in his cabin.
Dd comes in.
Dd: sir

Neil: I want detail about vidyut pandit and Make sure no one should know about this.

Dd: ok sir, any things else

Neil : no you can go.

Dd nods and leaves from there. Neil was reading when he got call from his cousin sister Neha.

Phone conversation.

Neil : hello, how are you?

Neha : hello bahi, I am good. I called you to inform that I going to get married in next month. Please come with everyone in London.

Neil: that great but you know na I have duty so I can't come but I will ask others.

Neha : it would be great to see but it's ok, at least I will others. Ok bahi I will. Love you bahi.

Neil : chal pagal. And I love you too. Take you care yourself. Will meet soon.
He ends call but didn't realise some one heard this and got tears in eyes. That person was full of jealousy and angry. Without saying anything that person leaves from there.

Here Avni left the cabin after taking her key but then she thought that she still had duty. She saw Juhi going. She went to Neil cabin but stopped hearing him.
She heard everything and thought he actually loves Juhi not her. She was very angry seeing in scene front of her and now this confession broke her heart. She couldn't take it anyone, she rushed out and went to garden near by her office.

She cried. She left hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw vidyut . She wiped her tears and hugged him. Vidyut was shocked to see her like this. Avni broke hug.

Avni : thank god you came. I missed you but you meant come tomorrow night.

He knew she is hiding something.

Vidyut: actually uncle is fine now and I had work so uncle said I can return back. But you tell why you here. I mean you meant to be at police station with Neil right.

Hearing Neil names her eye got watery but she had be to strong.

Avni : I can fresh air.

Vidyut knew she was lying but didn't say anything.

Vidyut: ok now let's go to your office then we will go out.

Avni : sounds good.

They both leave for station. Both entered laughing together. This caught others attention but one person was burning with jealously.
Avni stopped laughing and saw others staring at them.

Avni : what you all are staring at me like if seen ghost.

All got scared and moved their eyes from her to work.
Avni didn't care about any one. She walked in holding vidyut hand.

In Avni cabin.

Avni : you can take sit. You don't need to be sacred of me. I am only your best friend who she is not strict her loves one.do chill.

Vidyut :I am not scared but you are truly look strict officer
She Glared.

Avni : shall I show you how strict I can be.

Vidyut was coming to say but there was knock.
Avni : come in.
Avni sees suhneria.

Avni : suhneria, any problem.

Suhneria : ma'am, Neil sir is calling you

Avni : say it your sir I am busy.

Suhneria :but ma'am he said he need to discuses something related to case.

Avni : Suhneria, tell your sir that to forward the information to my emails. I will check it later. Right now I am busy.

Suhneria: ok ma'am

She leaves.

Vidyut : Avni what happened to you. You never take your case light.

Avni : I am just tried and it's nothing like that. Anyone forget about me. Tell me about what your plan for today.

Vidyut: nothing much.

Neil cabin.
Suhneria comes and informs him what Avni said. He got angry on her but controlled and decided to her cabin.

He went, was about go inside but stopped hearing Avni words.

Inside the cabin.

Avni :tomorrow you were about come but I am happy you came early because I got your company when I am sad.i missed your company but you will be bait from tomorrow.

Vidyut goes near her and hugs her.

Vidyut: Avni, it doesn't matter I am busy or not but If you call then I will straight to you. Please don't cry. I can't see your tears. If you cry then neela aunty will scold for making you cry.

Avni laugh bit. She breaks the hugs and wipes her tears.

Avni : you said you will take me out like always you do. Will you

Vidyut: yes I will.

Avni : you're best.

Vidyut : I know

Avni : self praise

But she didn't knew someone was watching her and vidyut with anger. Neil was going to kill him but he control just because of Avni.

He left from there starts murmuring Himself.

Neil : you are best. My foot is best but who the hell he is. I hate him because of him Avni is going away from me. I kill this boy. What does he think himself. I won't let him taking my Avni. I need to do something so Avni doesn't go out this stupid. Honestly he looks like joker who just ran from circus.

He was talking didn't realise when he bumped to someone. They both fall down.
Same at Avni was coming and she was on her phone and then she bumped to someone.

Avni was lying down under Neil. They looked in each other eyes and got lost. They both were so engrossed into it didn't realise whole staff were looking at Them.

Vidyut came out from avni cabin and saw other gathering.he went near and saw avneil lost in others.
Vidyut faked coughed.
First it was Avni who came back to her sense. She slightly pushed Neil but Neil was another world. She went more close to him and whispered.

Avni : Neil let me go.everyone Is watching us.

Neil didn't wanted to brake this moment but after hearing Avni he got up and left from there before anyone could say anything.
Vidyut went near and avni and helped to get up.

Avni was had slight blush but hid it and told ma others

Avni : back to work.
Avni and vidyut walked out from Station.

Vidyut : so Avni did enjoy looking into his eye.

Avni : vidyut shut up.

She walked faster while vidyut w
Laughed.

Here Neil was thinking about few minutes moment and smile appeared on his lips.

I will try update soon others story too but as Christmas holiday is coming due to this I have got lots of works to do so it will take time to update them. Don't be disappointed that I dint update one of you favourite but if you comment your favourite one then I will try tomorrow or next to update.