Chapter 48

A week later at night after dinner in Metha house.

avni was lying down on her back and staring at the ceiling looking deeply lost in her thoughts..in second later she felt cold arms wrapping around her bare waist.. she got startled and looks side way to see Neil making himself comfortable on left side of the bed..

Her eyes went wide seeing him at this time.. she shockingly stares at Neil who was unaware of her expression..

Avni : neillllll...

She screamed his name making him startled.. he quickly palmed her mouth..

Neil :shhhss.. stop screaming my name.. are you planning to wake your neighbours and family..

Avni struggles to speak as he palmed her mouth... she showered him her eyes.. Neil removed his palm and laid back on bed while pulling avni in his arms..

Avni : Neil.. What are you doing here?

Neil: avni isn't obvious I have come here to spent my time with you..

Avni : but Neil.. how did you come inside my room? If someone saw you.. Neil you didn't had to come here.. Neil you should leave before someone comes here..

Neil : avni.. keep quiet... no one will know about me coming.. okay.. relax.. everyone is sleeping..

Avni : but Neil.. how did you come in my room?

Neil : through that..

He said pointing at the window which was open... avni gasped hearing him and turning face looks at Neil who gave her nervous smile...

Avni : Neil how could you come inside from window? Did you get hurt? Neil khanna why you love taking risk with your life? Neil say something..

Neil : calm down avni.. let me explain you.. I'm not hurt.. don't worry.. who said I'm love risking my life? For you I can even  di.......

He was not able to complete as Avni placed her palm on his mouth ...

Avni : don't.. talk about that.. don't. You don't know what will happen without you.. never in dream I can think living my life without  you... don't ever say about your death..

she removed her palm and teary looks at him.. Neil rubs his thumb and wipes her tears off and moving close to her forehead kissed her forehead..

Neil : I won't ever leave you.. my life is incomplete without you.. I'm sorry..

Avni : hmm..

She hummed and laid on her head on his chest and snuggled to him wrapping her arms around his waist..

10 minutes passed them being silent and playing with their fingers.. after a second looks down and saw avni rubbing his ring finger.. he smiles and softly calls her name..

Neil : avni..

Avni : hmm..

Neil : from tomorrow....

He didn't complete as he saw her expression changing..

Avni: Neil I don't want to talk about tomorrow please..

Neil : hmm.. so what should we do now?

Avni : stay like this.. this is peaceful being in your arms..

Neil : I don't have problem being here but didn't I heard someone saying  ' someone will caught us' didn't someone said that..

As he completed he got punch in his stomach..